My name is Alicja Weidner and my business is registered in the name of Hypno-Link.
I am a qualified, accredited social worker and professional hypnotherapist with over 20 years of clinical practice experience across a variety of sectors, including mental health, aged care and rehabilitation.
I am also an artist with a special interest in oil, acrylic and ink painting. Being born and raised in Poland, I am fluent in both English and Polish, and I’m interested in working with clients from all cultural backgrounds.
MY QUALIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) / University of South Australia (UniSA)
Master of Gerontology (MGY) / University of South Australia (UniSA
- Diploma in Hypno-Counselling / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Certificate Foundation Course in Hypno-Psychotherapy / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy (ICHP)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy / CBT Australia
- Certificate in Rational-Emotive Therapy / CBT Australia
- Accredited member of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Professional member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Registered Hypnotherapist – Registration number PM2015617
- ABN 14974543251.
My practice reflects high quality professional standards and ethics and is informed by a wide variety of practice theories and models, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Intervention Model, Strength Theory and Bio-Psychosocial Model.